Weight Loss Diet
Ever catch yourself longing for a certain type of food? That is called a food craving, which can cause you to overindulge in the specific food. Did you know that almost 100% of women and 70% of men have experienced food cravings throughout the year? Many of them didn’t know that it could possibly influence their weight loss results. With our personalized Weight Loss Diet, we can help you curb all of your food cravings and teach you the main factors that cause your food cravings.
What causes food cravings?
- Stress: In many cases, stress calls for comfort food. Usually comfort food involves food high in sugar and fat, such as ice cream, and potato chips.
- Lack of eating: When you start eating significantly less, this can make your brain trick itself into craving a certain food which leads to your overeating. With a specific Weight Loss Diet created by Kitsune, you can guarantee to have a sufficient amount of calories consumed each day to help you prevent food cravings that can impact your weight loss results.
- Sleep: Lack of sleep can cause your appetite to go into overdrive and increase your food cravings.
- Habit: Certain routines of eating unhealthy snacks at certain times. This does not help your constant cravings, but instead feeds it.
At Kitsune, our goal is to help you reach all of your weight loss aspirations. With our customized Weight Loss Diet that is created by weight loss professionals, you can expect to have the results you want and need!
How can you control your food cravings?
- Wait out your food cravings instead of quickly giving in to them. Eventually, your cravings will die down.
- Find something to distract yourself with such as exercise, reading, or listening to music.
- Plan out to have a good and healthy portion of something you may want to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Drinking water might not push away your cravings, but it can help hydrate your body, create a “full” feeling and help curb any cravings for soda or juices.
- Picture yourself healthy and fit and that can easily motivate you not to indulge in your cravings.
For more information on our weight loss program, call us today at 305-595-1300. Our Kitsune professionals can help make a huge impact on your weight by giving you the proper tools and expertise you need.