Miami Weight Loss Program
The world of weight loss and nutrition can sometimes be a bit confusing and misleading. Some friends swear by certain foods while other “experts” put a red flag on them in their informational articles. While unhealthy foods such as baked goods, chips, and anything fried are obvious things you should be avoiding immediately, there are other foods that can be more ambiguous.
At Kitsune Medical Weight Loss, we offer the best Miami Weight Loss Program and our experts are knowledgeable in which foods are safe and which you should avoid at all costs.
- Pasta – Your favorite pasta dishes are packed with excess carbohydrates that can spike your blood sugar and insulin levels. Besides the pasta itself, the sauce that is usually used in these dishes If your goal is to slim down, you will want to only allow yourself to have pasta on rare occasions or remove it from your diet completely.
- Bread – This one proves to be one of the most difficult foods to eliminate from your diet.
- Frozen Meals – Many weight loss seekers are fooled by pre made, frozen dinners that claim to be healthy. Most of these microwavable meals are filled with artificial ingredients and packed with sodium—both of which you should be avoiding like the plague if you want to shed some extra pounds.
- Granola – You may have been mislead to believe that granola is a healthy part of any diet. While it is found in many snack bars that advertise healthy living, granola is actually high in sugar and calories.
- Alcohol – Indulging in an alcoholic beverage every now and then is perfectly fine, but if sitting down with a beer after work or gulping down a few shots with friends is a regular part of your lifestyle, you need to reconsider cutting it out of your diet. Alcohol has a high concentration of sugar and will completely sabotage your weight loss efforts.
- Canned Fruits – While you should make sure to get your daily serving of fruits, opting for canned fruits will defeat the purpose. Many companies add unneeded sugar to their products and store them in syrup.
Weight Loss Tips
Now that your diet is up to par, Kitsune Medical Weight Loss can help you see the progress you desire. Our Miami Weight Loss Program will medically enhance your body’s ability to burn fat and our experts will be there to help and motivate you each step of the way. Call our center today at (305) 595-1300 or click here to make an appointment.