Low Carb Diet Programs
Shedding some extra pounds involves lots of factors surrounding your health. Not only should you be taking the necessary measures to ensure that you are incorporating more exercise into your workout routine, you also need to take extra care that you are putting the right things into your body. For tips and help on how to craft balanced, Low Carb Diet Programs, contact our team at Kitsune Weight Loss.
It is a common misconception that carbohydrates are all bad. There are certain carbs and amounts that you should be consuming to keep a balanced diet. However, there are many foods that you should be avoided if your goal is to slim down. Our professionals at Kitsune Weight Loss understand that telling the difference between these food groups can be challenging, so we have compiled a list of 5 common carbs many experts advise you avoid as much as possible.
Best Low Carb Foods
- Artificial Syrups – It is a given that you will want to avoid anything containing artificial syrups or sweeteners when slimming down your physique. However, avoiding this can be more difficult than you previously imagined. Nowadays, many juices and flavored drinks are spiked with artificial syrups, rendering it useless in avoiding sodas and other unhealthy products.
- White Rice – Rice is not altogether a bad aspect to include in a regular diet plan, but brown rice is usually the variety that is recommended as it contains more fiber and protein. White rice is starched and contains little to no nutritional value.
- Bread products – Refined, white flour bread can develop unwanted belly fat, but if you stick to moderate amounts of whole grain bread you’re in the clear!
- Potatoes – While potatoes are usually classified as complex carbs, they behave more like simple carbs when consumed. When taking part in Low Carb Diet Programs, you will want to limit foods such as these that can be misleading.
- Desserts – You won’t need an expert to tell you that you should be avoiding desserts at all costs when trying to lose weight, but we thought it would be worth mentioning. It is unrealistic to completely cut sweets out of your life altogether, especially for those individuals that have a particularly persistent sweet tooth. It is perfectly fine to treat yourself every now and again, we just recommended substituting certain aspects for things such as fruits and dates when possible to avoid an excess of carb consumption.
Low Carb Items
Achieve the body you have always wanted with the help of our dedicated team at Kitsune Weight Loss! Give us a call today at (305) 595-1300 to speak to our weight loss experts about our Low Carb Diet Programs or click here to schedule your in person appointment now!