One of the common misconceptions about losing weight is that you need to go to the gym to succeed. While there are plenty of useful resources available there, not everyone has the time and money to go. That’s why Kitsune Medical Weight Loss wants to let you know about some easy and effective Home Workouts that can help you get in shape, make you feel healthier, and help you shed some extra pounds. If you thought you needed expensive equipment and classes to look better than ever, you will think otherwise!
Here are some of our favorite Home Workouts that can be done anytime:
Exercise at Home
- Jump rope: Using a jump rope is one of the easiest and effective ways to get in shape and feel healthier, there is a reason that many pro athletes use one! A jump rope can help you burn almost 500 calories in only half an hour, and it is the equivalent of running of running a mile every 8 minutes!
- Squats: With or without a weight, squats are a great and quick exercise to do at home. By placing your feet at about shoulder width and holding out your hands, lower your body with your back straight and repeat.
- Yoga: This is one of the best Home Workouts that anyone can do. The different poses help the body function more efficiently and will definitely work you out! Watch a DVD or some videos online and you are all set to go.
- Walking lunges: These require no equipment and help work out your leg muscles and are a great exercise to do in the morning before work. With weights, this exercise can help you even more!
- Hip raise: Lay on the floor with your arms to the side and palms up. Then make your stomach as tight as possible and raise your hips so there is a straight line from your knees to your shoulders, then hold for several seconds and lower your hips and repeat.
At Kitsune Medical Weight Loss, we know the benefits of Home Workouts. Not everyone can go to the gym, but exercising at home can be just as effective. With our weight loss plans and exercising regularly, you will be able to lose weight like you never have before.
Body Weight Workouts
Learn more about Home Workouts and our weight loss plans by calling us today at (786) 667-3626 or click here to schedule an appointment!