Best Natural Metabolism Booster
Boosting your metabolism is an important factor in how quickly you can lose weight. The faster your body can break down food molecules and absorb their energy, the more fat becomes burned. Some foods can cause your metabolism to slow, which can make losing weight harder. At Kitsune Medical Weight Loss, we want you to know about the foods that act as the Best Natural Metabolism Booster. Rather than rely on potentially dangerous and unhealthy supplements, a natural solution is much better. You may be surprised at what foods can help your metabolism out!
Here are 10 of our favorite Best Natural Metabolism Booster foods:
Foods that Boost Metabolism
- Dark Chocolate: 70% cacao and darker chocolate are filled with magnesium which helps your body’s natural fat-burning chemicals.
- Caffeine: Drinking tea and coffee can help your body with a boost in its metabolism and burn some extra calories in the process.
- Chili Peppers: Filled with the chemical capsaicin, it gives your body more energy which in turn burns fat. Peppers have also been shown to decrease appetite when eaten.
- Whole grains: Having whole grain bread instead of white can help boost your metabolism easily. Whole grains are harder for your body to break down, which causes it to burn more energy and fat.
- Spinach: Due to its high fiber content, spinach can significantly increase how much fat your body burns. It also contains iron which helps your blood and metabolism.
- Seaweed: A great Best Natural Metabolism Booster, seaweed is loaded with iodine which helps your body produce thyroid hormone, a big metabolism booster.
- Lean meats: Meats such as turkey and chicken are high in protein, iron, and low in fat. Protein is great for building muscle and losing fat since your body takes plenty of energy breaking it down.
- Fish: Like lean meat, fish also contains large amounts of protein. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which help the bloodstream and boost your metabolism.
- Coconut Oil: Although it is just a fat, it is more easily converted into energy than other fats and helps produce thyroid hormone.
- Almonds: Although they are heavy in calories, almonds also contain fatty acids that aid your body in metabolism.
At Kitsune Medical Weight Loss, we want you to know the Best Natural Metabolism Booster foods that are healthy. If you are looking to start a diet or see where you can improve, our physicians and dieticians are always happy to meet with you and answer any questions you may have.
How to Increase Metabolism
Learn more about the Best Natural Metabolism Booster foods by calling us today at (786) 667-3626 or click here to schedule an appointment!